Executive – Industry Research
If talking to SMEs across industries in Singapore, understanding their operations and challenges, as well as keeping abreast of the impact of emerging technologies and the fast-moving digital landscape sounds interesting to you, read on!
The role is to support the industry research unit by performing a range of research work, including conducting secondary research on companies in Singapore and performing analysis of research data gathered through multiple methods, including online and CATI surveys.
Key job responsibilities
- Conduct secondary research on companies in various industries in Singapore. This will consist mainly of online research, and phone calls to verify information if needed.
- Process and organise information collected into coherent industry profiles
- Contact target companies through phone calls to obtain research participation
- Prepare and script research questionnaire for online/CATI surveys and ensure accuracy of data collection
- Perform data cleaning to ensure high quality data
- Interpret and analyse data using statistical tools
- Provide programming and operational support for data systems and data collection processes
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Statistics, Social Sciences or other related fields
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Experience in the use of statistical software packages such as SPSS or Q is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse large datasets with accuracy as well as integrate datasets from different methods
- Resourceful in seeking and aggregating information from various sources for secondary research
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Adept at report-writing and presenting findings
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, learn quickly and adapt to new circumstances
- Experience in B2B research would be an advantage
If this is in line with your interests, please email us your resume at: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.