Senior Executive – Industry Research
The role supports the industry research unit by performing a range of quantitative and qualitative research work, including data collection, analysis of research data gathered through multiple methods, reviewing secondary research on companies in Singapore, in-depth interviews and writing of research content.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day research tasks and development of quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Contribute to research design, survey questionnaire/interview guide design, survey scripting, and testing.
- Co-moderate in-depth interviews / focus group discussions and debriefs.
- Responsible for effective and smooth research operations such as contacting target companies to encourage research participation (where needed), data preparation and cleaning of datasets for analysis purposes.
- Conduct quality checks on secondary research to ensure accuracy of survey data and/or information gathered on companies in various industries in Singapore.
- Contribute to analysis and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative findings using statistical tools and/or other research methods.
- Produce research reports and infographics for clients’ business needs.
- Contribute to research content to be published on the agency website.
- Collaborate on the review of data systems and/or overall data collection processes with the aim of optimising them; design and develop interactive data dashboards for senior management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Statistics, Social Sciences or other related fields
- 3 to 5 years related experience in quantitative and qualitative market research; experience in B2B research would be preferred.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, especially Excel, and statistical software packages such as SPSS or Q.
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik or other software will be a strong advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse datasets with accuracy as well as integrate datasets from different methods.
- Adept at report-writing and presentation
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Comfortable performing the full range of research tasks including desktop research and data collection to data analysis and reporting.
For further details, please email email@example.com or contact:
Ms Quah Mui Sim
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.