Assistant Executive – Industry Research
The role is to support the industry research unit by conducting data collection through multiple methods including online and CATI surveys, as well as secondary research, on companies in Singapore and performing data cleaning of research data.
Key job responsibilities
- Conduct secondary research on companies in various industries in Singapore. This will consist mainly of online research, and phone calls to verify information.
- Process and organise information collected into coherent industry profiles; maintain and update information as needed.
- Contact target companies through phone calls to obtain research participation
- Prepare and script research questionnaires for online/CATI surveys
- Conduct surveys online as well as through other methodologies where needed
- Perform data cleaning to ensure high quality data; this will be for primarily (but not limited to) quantitative survey data
- Provide programming and operational support for data systems and data collection processes, including creating and/or updating and maintaining research workflows and SOPs as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma in Business, Statistics, Social Sciences or other related fields
- 1-2 years’ experience in data cleaning and processing
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Resourceful in seeking and aggregating information from various sources for secondary research
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, learn quickly and adapt to new circumstances
- Experience in online survey data collection would be an advantage
If this is in line with your interests, please email us your resume at: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.