The role is to support the industry research unit by performing a range of research work, including conducting secondary research on companies in Singapore’s ICT sector, contacting companies to obtain their participation in our research initiatives, and performing analysis of research data gathered through multiple methods including online and CATI.
Key job responsibilities
- Conduct secondary research on companies in the ICT sector. This will consist mainly of online research, and phone calls to verify information if needed.
- Process and organise information collected into coherent industry profiles
- Contact target companies through phone calls to obtain research participation
- Provide programming and operational support for data systems and data collection processes
- Assist in research design, survey scripting, development and testing to ensure accuracy of data collection for online/CATI surveys
- Perform data cleaning and data preparation to ensure high quality data is used for report analysis
- Interpret and analyse data using statistical tools
- Produce research reports and infographics for clients’ business needs
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Statistics, Social Sciences or other related fields
- 3 to 5 years related work experience; experience in B-to-B research would be preferred
- Proficient in the use of statistical software packages such as SPSS, R.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with using machine learning for data analysis and programming languages such as Python will be a strong advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyse large datasets with accuracy as well as integrate datasets from different methods
- Resourceful in seeking and aggregating information from various sources
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, learn quickly and adapt to new circumstances
- Comfortable with performing a range of research work spanning desktop research and data collection (e.g. calling target companies) to data analysis and reporting
- Experience in qualitative research methods would be a plus
If this is in line with your interests, please email us your resume at: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.